Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Purim's Over, Life Goes On

Sorry for my absence from the blogsphere these past few days. I should have a chance to write more tonight. I’m still trying to adjust to getting back into the real world, and it was Purim on top of that. Not that Purim is anything like the real world. Check out my photo gallery for me in my Purim costume. Gives a whole new meaning to the title “Queen” Esther.

Things should be settling down a bit now. I’ve been doing nothing but working and listening to the rough mixes to the point where I can’t stand them any more. Time to give it a break. I don’t know how the editing is going, but I’m looking forward to getting in there to do the final mix. At Temple, we’re just beginning the process of recording Rock My Soul Shabbat. So, here we go again.

Just a reminder: If you are new the blogsphere and are confused trying to follow this, you need to know that the most recent blog is posted on top. To catch up, or read the posts in chronological order, scroll down, or click on the archives and start from the bottom up. I started this blog back in January of 2006 to chronicle the recording process and progress. I’ll be back later to fill you in on the last few sessions.

No comments: